3/17/09

Tuesday, March 17

Saturday night I spent some time dressed as a "colonial townswoman" for a Development event for the theatre. It was a dinner out on the beach, and we watched the sunset as we ate. It was really rather lovely. And being in costume was all kinds of fun. :)

Sunday I finally got to see Miss Julie (directed by Acting Professor, starring three 2nd-years), and it was SO GOOD. I love watching other people apply the techniques that I'm learning. Also, four of my 1st-year classmates who are crewing the show were recruited to be servants in the play (All-The-Way, D-Train, Newbie, & Wifey), and have a neat movement scene in the middle. It was so exciting to see them up there! I'm very proud.

Yesterday, Two-Shots-Up and I got together to go over some lines for Three Sisters. I still have a LOT of work to do on that...

I have successfully IPA-ed the monologue from The Wood Demon. Now I have to get the language into my mouth properly, and then I can start memorizing it.

Today I plan to read Orestes by Charles Mee.

A little bit at a time is going to be the best way to get all my work done, I think. Thank goodness for break.

~A~

No comments: