7/15/10

Back in the States

In the last 24 hours, I have been contacted by two prospective MFA students who found this blog and were looking for grad school advice. I always get so excited and flattered by e-mails like that. :)

But then I realized, "Whoops... I haven't written anything on that blog in ages."

So here I am, readers.

*waves*

I am alive. I am back in the USA. And I am unbelievably sad to have left my second home: London.

Perhaps at some point I'll have the energy to tell you all about my amazing adventures. But if I don't, at least now you can rest assured that I had a great experience, and I made it home safely.

I'll be starting my third (and final!) year of graduate school at the end of August. I'm going to be an Associate Company Member for the Rep theatre that my program is connected to, and I'm filled with anticipation.

That great adventure is only weeks away. Get excited.

All good things,

~A~

No comments: