10/7/10

Master Blog!

I've received yet another internet accolade. The second this week! I feel special.

I got an e-mail saying (among other things):

"We've scoured the web looking for amazing blogs that not only are great in content, but informative and helpful when needed. And we've determined your blog to be such! We like to call it a Master of its category!
[...]
Congratulations, and keep up the awesome work!"

They even gave me a little award badge thing. How great is that?



You can find links to my blogs and others that have been chosen here.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Mom is very proud!
Congratulations, Honey!

XOXO

Lira Kellerman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lira Kellerman said...

Sorry, Angela, I accidentally posted the wrong link. Here's my take on it, for reals.

http://thestrugglingactress.blogspot.com/2010/10/taking-advantage-of-actors.html