10/19/10

Please Vote!

Hello everyone!

There are some local awards that are being voted on at the moment. If you have time, please head on over.

NOTE: You need to fill in at least 5 categories on each page for your votes to count... So here are some of my suggestions... (You know... in case you wanted to vote but aren't good at coming up with things on the fly... or if you live slightly out of the area.)

In Arts & Entertainment, you can vote on things like:
- Best theater company (my theatre!)
- Best play (Antigone Now)
- Best local actress (one of my awesome classmates!)
- Best local actor (one of my awesome classmates!)
- Best category we forgot to include (Best Local Arts Blog: Angela Learns to Act, http://www.AngelaActs.com; OR, Best Entertainment Deal: the free Late Night Series at my theatre!)


In People & Politics, you can vote on things like:
- Best local magazine (Sarasota Magazine, which interviewed me earlier this year)
- Best local website (Angela Learns to Act, http://www.AngelaActs.com)
- Best local blogger (Angela Sauer)
- Best new idea for the Suncoast (bringing back touring theatre productions!)
- Best local college (my program)
- Best category we forgot to include... (Prettiest Blogger... ;) Just kidding.)

No comments: