3/13/11

New Blog Alert: Wedding DIY

Another one of my classmates has started a blog, but this one has nothing to do with theatre.

I don't know if I've mentioned this on my blog, but my classmates Killer & All-The-Way have fallen madly in love with each other during our three years at school, and are getting married. Super exciting! They got engaged on Valentine's Day of our 2nd-year, and their wedding is going to be in May, a week after Las Meninas closes.

All-The-Way is super crafty, and she has started a blog about wedding-related Do-It-Yourself projects. She's just started it this week, but I've seen the fruits of some of her labors in real life and can attest to the fact that there are tons of good posts to come.

Check it out!

Alicia Dawn's DIY: for the No Nonsense Bride

No comments: