7/5/09

Film Screen Shots!

As those of you following me on Twitter know, I worked on a graduate student film in Tallahassee last weekend. I started typing up information about the whole process (it was so cool!), but haven't had time to finish it yet...

But, in the meantime, the Director of Photography took some screencaps of the footage, so I thought I'd share them with you.


Lara (me) in silhouette on the phone with her boss.


Lara on the phone with her boss.


Evelyn walks to her vanity.


Evelyn putting on makeup to make herself look sick.


Evelyn telling Lara how worthless she is.


Evelyn sleeps while Lara tries to murder her.


It looks like a real movie! I'm so geeked, I can't even tell you. :)

~A~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is amazing! Congratulations!

Becky said...

Those screen shots are absolutely amazing! Congrats!!!

Sean said...

AWESOME CONGRATS!!!!!

Suggs said...

Ahhh! Too cool!

theinfernumflame said...

I have to tell you, I'm geeking with you. Those look really good.