7/21/09

Summer Updates: Part II

So right after posting my last "Summer Updates" post, I was reminded that I left off a few credits (thanks D-Train!). So here goes.

Newbie has been spending the summer in Vermont, acting in the Dorsett Theatre Festival! (I have no idea how this slipped my mind... it's so cool!) She just finished a run of Merton of the Movies, and will be appearing in Agatha Christie's The Hollow from July 22 through August 8. A recent graduate of my program (the actor formerly known as "3rd-Year DY") is in the festival as well, and I believe he will also be in Alice in Wonderland in August.

Iceman got married last week (yay hooray!) up in Alaska. He'll be heading back to Florida soon to be in a workshop of a play called The Blue Guitar. Both of my roommates from last year (the newly-graduated HK, and the almost-3rd-year NP) are going to be in it as well.

Big Show is doing a reading at Player's Theatre in August (but I have no idea what it is).

Yay classmates!

~A~

No comments: