7/15/09

Summer Updates

I'm not the only person in within the 11 of '11 who has been hard at work (and by work, I mean acting/theatre/movies) this summer.

I was working as a stage manager, curtain puller, and general stage hand for some dance shows at a theatre in Connecticut when the summer began.

Killer has been doing light design for an Equity theatre company in Florida.

D-Train is currently in rehearsals for Fat Pig with an Equity theatre company in Florida. ETA: I just found some pictures on Facebook of him working on a graduate film in Tallahassee as well.

Thrill has been in several plays in Florida, with his most recent performance being in W;t (which is one of my favorite plays). Thrill was also in a graduate film in Tallahassee.

Big Show was in W;t with Thrill. He, too, went to Tallahassee to be in a graduate film. He was also in a SAG film called Deadly Closure (which has apparently made his IMDb hits increase by loads this week), and he passed along the trailer to me today.

Official Trailer for "Deadly Closure" from Deviated Films on Vimeo.



Big Show is the convict brother. Isn't it exciting?

Man, I'm totally proud of my class. I can't wait to see them again.

~A~

1 comment:

Angela said...

I just found your blog today, and I like the background.