8/15/08

Friday, August 15

Another email from my movement professor.

Hello, everybody:

I forgot to mention something VERY important for the first day of class: a jump rope. We will be jumping rope for five minutes a day to increase cardio/lung power. Did you know that five minutes of fast jump roping is equivalent to running for 40 minutes?

You will also each need a mini dvd tape. This you can purchase by the third week of school.
We use these to record your Alignment work, from the beginning to the end of your study (two years).

Did you know that there are 57 muscles in the face? 26 bones in the feet?

See you soon!

2 comments:

Heidi Renée said...

I dislike running. Nay, I despise it. I intend to procure a jumprope posthaste.

theedeeter said...

thank god for voice and movement (although separate classes) without KS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps-i love that you started this :) i read, i read!