5/23/10

Sunday, May 23

I know what you're thinking:

"What happened to Angela? Why has she stopped writing?"

The answer, of course, is that I've been too busy living. :)

Since I have been in the UK I have seen:
- Mrs. Warren's Profession
- Oliver!
- Peter Pan
- Psy (three times!)
- Ruined
- Eurydice
- The Habit of Art

And I already have tickets for upcoming performances of:
- London Assurance
- Macbeth (at the Globe)
- All My Sons
- Enron
- War Horse
- Antony & Cleopatra (in Stratford)


I went to a concert of A Fine Frenzy, and this coming week I have a ticket to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert.

I have been to Avebury, Lacock, Salisbury, Liverpool, Llandudno, Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (yes, that's a real place), and Oxford. Next weekend, I'm going to Paris and Versailles.

I have gone out dancing. I have hung out with my classmates. I have hung out with undergrads. I have hung out with French, English, Welsh, and Irish strangers.

I have been asked on dates by guys from three different countries. (For the record, I have not actually gone out with any of them.)

I have eaten sticky toffee pudding. I have eaten bangers and mash. I have eaten salad cream, HP sauce, and malt vinegar.

My classes have been going well. I've been working on writing my monologue for Mark's class, and have been working on breathing with Charmian.

I have been trying to squeeze every last drop out of London.

Anyway. That's why I haven't taken the time to blog. :)

I just got back into town from my trip to Wales about an hour ago. And now I'm off to go do some homework, as I have both of my classes tomorrow.



Lots of love from London!

~A~

No comments: