3/26/10

Friday, March 26

VOICE
We turned in our Irish Cheat Sheets.

We started doing transcriptions for our scenes from Juno and the Paycock


MOVEMENT
Commedia presentation day!

I talked about my character, Vittoria. She's sometimes a zanni, and sometimes and innamorata, depending on what is required. I turned in my list of interesting facts. I'll type them up when I get them back.

We all showed our "walks" for our characters (or as much of the movement as we've figured out thus far), which was neat to watch. I already have some ideas about how our scenes might play out.


ACTING
We started staging our comedy scenes.

My scene with D-Train is going to be silly and ridiculous. It's a short little scene, but it's fun. It's just a bunch of awkward sexual situation happenings. Good times.

No comments: