3/8/10

Quotations: Volume 52

It's a short list of quotations this week, as we had very few classes (what with the opening and all).

Here are some of the educational, inspirational, and humorous quotations from my classes this week:

(Disclaimer: quotations are often taken out of context and may not accurately reflect the way they were originally intended)


Acting Professoressa: (to All-The-Way) You need to turn out more. (to Angela, who last week got notes about not cheating out enough) Angela, do you see this? This is what you were doing. (shows All-The-Way's position) Bad. (moves All-The-Way so that she's cheating out properly) Good.
Angela: I know. I'm working on it. Did you see how open I was in Machinal?
Acting Professoressa: Yes, you were so f***ing fantastic I almost died.

"There is my dagger, and here are my boobs. Right?"
- Acting Professoressa, paraphrasing O.D.'s line as Cassius in Julius Caesar, "There is my dagger, and here my naked breast."

(in O.D.'s scene, he has to unzip his jacket, but not fully disengage the zipper so that D-Train can reach over and zip it back up)
Acting Professoressa: Remember, [O.D.]: never unzip all the way.
O.D.: (while writing in his notebook) Never unzip all the way. Good rule for life.

"Stay open, you guys. I am going to call you on it. As sure as the sun will shine."
- Acting Professoressa

No comments: