1/12/09

Monday, January 12

I know we just got back from break, but I feel like I need some time off.

I observed another floral designer for several hours this morning. I'm really not sure how it's going to go when I try to show the skill. I'm showing my inanimate object tomorrow, my professional skill Wednesday, and my person on Thursday.

I went to what was supposed to be a run-through of Winter's Tale yesterday, but left when it was clear they weren't going to make it to Act V. I swear the blocking changes every time I watch it. I don't know how much I actually benefit from attending those rehearsals at this point. I think it might be better to just stay home and drill lines.

I did my assignment for Analysis class analyzing Shakespeare's Sonnet 54. I hope I did it correctly. *crosses fingers*

I haven't had time to read Elizabethan World View, and I'm in a group that's presenting it in Analysis on Thursday. I hope to read it tomorrow night.

Anyway...

Here's my class, as it looks now.

Back row: D-Train, Iceman, Big Show, Newbie (to be named later)
Middle row: Wifey, Two-Shots-Up, Thrill, Acting Professor, All-The-Way, Killer
Front Row: O.D., Me


And the standard "goofy" shot.
Back row: D-Train, Iceman, Big Show, Newbie (to be named later)
Middle row: Wifey, Two-Shots-Up, Thrill, Acting Professor, All-The-Way, Killer
Front Row: O.D., Me

No comments: