1/10/09

Saturday, January 10

This morning was the first understudy rehearsal for The Imaginary Invalid. We made it through Act I, and I think we did pretty well in general.

This show has been open for over a week, and today was the first time I've stepped onto the set. Understudying is weird.

We had ballroom this afternoon. My feet are not used to my 2.5-inch heels yet. I'm glad to have a couple of days off from that workshop.

Two shows have opened this week. Blur, which is part of the 2nd-year season, and Inventing Van Gogh, which is part of the Rep season. I love having so much access to (free-for-me!) good theatre. It's definitely one of the perks of being in school here. And the opening night parties are fun, if occasionally intimidating.

1 comment:

Chele said...

I always wondered about how understudying works