2/12/10

Friday, February 12

VOICE
We had a "vocal production" day today. Which means tremoring (destructuring), restructuring, and general warm-up sorts of things. Then we worked again on vocal extremes (screaming and shouting).

MOVEMENT
Today, we finally got to put on our Restoration outfits in class! I'm sure I'm going to be totally sick of it in like two weeks, but for now, the novelty of it is still totally fun. Thrill paired his outfit with bright orange shiny tights that I totally LOVED (I want a pair for myself!). Iceman has the best shoes; black heels with HUGE white bows on them.

We started working on behavior, including how to greet others when walking past, or how to snub them. We started working a little with fans and handkerchiefs.

Our homework is to come up with 9 distinct actions with out fans/handkerchiefs to express 9 action verbs.


ACTING
More scene work.

MACHINAL
I'm not fully confident in what I'm doing in this play yet, nor do I fully know what story we're telling, but I'm on board. I think it's going to be a really cool production.

No comments: