2/26/10

Friday, February 26

VOICE
More work on our New York dialect scenes. Big Show, Thrill and I are off-book now. I think we're doing pretty well with the dialect. Our exam is on Tuesday, so I think we'll be able to run it during Tech this weekend.


ACTING
Big Show and I did our scene, and Acting Professoressa said that I finally hit my character on target. She asked what I was doing differently. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure... Part of it is that I've been so worried about playing anger, playing sadness, playing bitterness... and as a result, I hadn't been allowing myself to FEEL those things. I'm allowed to FEEL them; I'm just not allowed to play the problems. So now I've given myself some freedom back. It was the least frustrated I've felt with that scene since... well, ever.


MACHINAL
Tech. Oh man. Well, we have costumes now, which is cool. We're doing 10-out-of-12s tomorrow and Sunday. Pray for us.

No comments: