4/8/10

Thursday, April 8

Acting class was canceled today.

VOICE
I practiced a ton last night (including going to the grocery store and keeping in dialect the whole time). I feel ready for this exam finally.

In class, for some reason, I started saying the word "leave" incorrectly in my scene, which I've never done before. The reason that's especially ridiculous? 'Leave' does not shift. It's exactly the same in Irish as in American. I'm just dumb sometimes.


MOVEMENT

We're continuing working with our small groups in Commedia stuff.

As it turns out, Pedrolino, Columbina, and Vittoria are not easy characters to incorporate into the same scene. The hardest part is that I'm still figuring out my OWN character, and I don't have a solid grasp on what the other characters are at all. I hope we figure it out better soon...

No comments: